Universal Supercharger Guide
The V-3 supercharger features an internally lubricated transmission, allowing for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines.
- Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
- The V-3 supercharger can be installed into any existing Vortech V-1, V-2, V-4, V-5 or V-7 bracketry
- Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
- Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
- Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
- Superchargers are factory pre-filled with our special synthetic fluid.
- Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks
Synthetic lubricant for V-3 superchargers. This special fluid is required for proper maintenance of the V-3 supercharger.
Extraordinary 78% peak efficiency. Ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines. Internally lubricated.
Impeller speed and efficiency slightly higher than S. Low-friction impeller seal allows for "upstream" throttle draw-through applications. Internally lubricated.