Maxflow® Fuel Pump Booster
Maxflow Fuel Pump Booster Assembly for 2011-2013 Mustang GT (View)
Pricing listed below.
Included Components and Features
- Increases street or racing fuel pump output by 50+%
- Advanced, state of art microcontroller design and SMD layout for high reliability.
- Microprocessor controlled voltage output. Provides stable voltage to fuel pump, regardless of battery input voltage.
- Fused (40a) input simplifies installation and provides pump protection.
- Multi-phase circuitry for maximum (> 90%) efficiency.
- Extruded aluminum housing designed for superior thermal management.
- Input: 8-16v
- Power Output: 600W - 17v at 35a typical (comparable to competing "40a" units)
- Maximum ambient environment operating temperature: 212° F
5A102-029: Programmable Maxflow Fuel Pump Booster
PROGRAMMABLE unit allows desired voltage output curve to fuel pump to be set (download FuelAmp software). Installation wires and components included.
- Specifically designed for use on 2011-2012 Mustang GT, but can also be used as a universal assembly
- USB interface
- MAP input
- Internal Solid State relay prevents current draw with key off and eliminates need for external relay or passing high current through smaller stock relays and wires.
- Unique "pass-through" circuitry allows normal system voltage output when unit is not triggered to boost voltage
- Fully programmable voltage and current protection
- Two digital or analog inputs
- Fully mapped voltage with MAP or digital/analog inputs allow for unique flexibility in programming voltage output
- Data logging ability [software development in process]
- Wiring and installation components included
5A102-030: Non-Programmable Maxflow Fuel Pump Booster
NON-PROGRAMMABLE unit increases output to fuel pump to 18 volts. Installation wires and components included.
- Fixed voltage output configuration (on-board offset adjustability)
- Efficient design for performance and durability