Air to Air Charge Cooler Upgrade for 2005-2009 Mustang GT
Pricing listed below.
Air to air charge cooler system upgrade for vehicles equipped with the standard (non-cooled) Vortech supercharging system.
Custom ECM calibration will be required.
- Welded air-air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core is capable of supporting up to 900 HP.
- Cast aluminum throttle body inlet duct
- Mandrel bent 3" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Silicone sleeves, stainless steel clamps, twin Bosch compressor bypass valves
- 3.47" 6-rib supercharger pulley
- Supercharger pulley retainer assembly
- Engine coolant reservoir relocation assembly
- Stainless steel radiator pipe replacement
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Custom ECM programming will be required. Depending on modification level of vehicle and pulley size selected, fuel system upgrades may also be required.
- Pulley diameter changes: Careful size selection is mandatory for proper engine and supercharger life. Contact the Vortech tech line for assistance with impeller speed calculations if necessary.
- A Vortech Maxflow Race or Mondo compressor bypass valve is required for applications producing more than 11-12 psig.
- 8N301-398/-408: only the two charge tubes that are visible from above are polished. Core and other tubes are not polished.
Not Smog Legal in California
These systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).