V-3 SCi Supercharger
Pricing listed below.
- Max Speed:
- 53000 RPM
- Max Boost:
- 17 PSI
- Max Flow:
- 1050 CFM
- Max Power:
- 725 HP
- Peak Efficiency:
Performance specs apply to units equipped with standard gearcase.
- Discharge OD:
- Inlet OD:
- Discharge ID:
- Inducer Diameter:
- This design allows for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines
- Impeller speed potential efficiency slightly higher than S
- Physical dimensions equal to S
- Low-friction impeller seal allows for "upstream" throttle draw-through applications
- Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
- The V-3 supercharger can be installed into any existing Vortech V-1, V-2, V-4 or V-7 bracketry
- Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
- Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
- Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
- Superchargers are factory pre-filled with our special synthetic fluid.
- Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks
Superchargers exceeding 6 PSI require a Vortech standard bypass valve or a Vortech Maxflow racing bypass valve.
Superchargers exceeding 10 PSI require a Vortech Maxflow Mondo or Maxflow racing bypass valve.